-
May 10th, 2006, 11:25 PM
#1
Inactive Member
in an ambulance...gotta love the emt's..they are sooo cute..hehehehehe...yeah yeah...allergic reaction...closed up the throad etc...and my epiepen was out of date..glad I had a bottle of benedril to guzzle...
-
May 12th, 2006, 03:11 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Oh my gosh! Are you doing Ok now? What caused the alergic reaction?
Mum, Take care of yourself.
-
May 12th, 2006, 10:21 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I'm fine guys....like I said the cute emt's just got my heart apumping muhahahha...no sis nothing bit me...just a weird occurance....it's a sad thing when you don't even have to register at the hospital desk anymore...they know all your stats by heart..."Hi Sammie" now what??? LOL
-
May 13th, 2006, 02:21 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Kind of like Tim on Home Improvement [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
May 13th, 2006, 03:04 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Did you get bit??? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
-
May 13th, 2006, 03:11 AM
#6
Inactive Member
How are you now mum? Everything's ok I hope!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks